pages

Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Proper Goat Anatomy

Naturally Proper Goat Anatomy is best described using a baby goat.

Why on earth is there a baby goat on this blog?

I was informed that goats are cute. Baby goats are cuter. Attractive young women like baby goats. I'm attempting to drive traffic. So we have Goat Tuesday. Every Tuesday, if I can plan far enough ahead, is Goat Tuesday.

Given that I did not have my shite together for Memorial Day or D-Day, the odds that I can keep a weekly Cat Monday or Goat Tuesday seem slim.





Still, I admit that it is worth a try. At some point though I might attempt to reconcile while Kelly Ripa is in a bikini on this blog but goats are also on this blog. Likely no attempt will be made. One is for one sort of audience and the other of the other.

No comments: