pages

Friday, October 02, 2009

Michigan Wolverines versus Michigan State Spartans

versus

Day: Saturday
Date: Oct. 3, 2009
Location: East Lansing, Mich.
Time: 12:00 p.m. ET

TV: Big Ten Network
Radio: Spartan Sports Network


My team is down 1-3, primarily because of a shoddy defense that fails to live up to its name. However the team is literally too good to just suffer loss after loss... but that is a spiritual argument put forth by a Wolverine fan, namely my friend Godwin. I believe it but I cannot argue it. The other side is that the Wolverines are a better team than last year but have not been winning against especially good teams and are due for a loss.

So this may be anyone's game. The problem for me is that I hate Big Ten Network and this massive rivalry game should not be on the cable television that folk have to pay for, but on ABC Sports, where it is free for the citizenry of Michigan to watch!

No comments: