pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

understand this about classical liberalism

It has little in common with the modern political Left and it's great fortune, clever stratgey, and quick wits that result in the modern factions and politicos behind and alongside the Democratic Party managing to shanghai the word just so Jimmy Carter, John Kerry, Bill Clinton, Dick Durbin, Al Franken,Bill Mahar, and Rosie O'Donnell can claim to have something so similar in intellectual tradition and grand historical context wit John Locke.

Compare Rosie O'Donnell to John Locke.

Try it. If you are a serious leftist than your intellectual honesty abandoned you long ago. Therefore you see that John Kerry is in the tradition of John Locke.

I know better. I studied John Locke. I studied John Kerry.

The Conservatives, on the hand, have a different approach. Whatever the histories, I am not in the tradition of John Locke and I don't care.

I am here to build a new tradition, to present you with the new life and the new way. I shall bring wonders to this world.

No comments: