pages

Friday, July 07, 2006

what do you see what's of note

I backtracked a hit from a source right here which happens to be a post on Cathy Seipp's weblog. The person who came from there actually spent an unusually high amount of time on AD before causing me embarrassment as he or she left by checking out a photographic study of a pregnant woman that I linked. What must a good conservative think of me now?

Who the heck knows. All I know is that the only way someone came to my blog from Mrs. Seipp's is through her Blogs for Bush roll. Also by back tracking I discovered that many bloggers of either end of the political spectrum congregate socially as they reside in close proximity to one another, especially as one graduates from education.

There are babes there.

Furthermore I finally discoverd an image that convinces me that Ann Coulter is a babe. Although not for all the right reasons.

No comments: