pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I Will Never Find That Transformers Article!!

I doubt I will find much help here, given the small amount of readers and certain lack of variance of interests, knowledge, and experience among all of that number.

Nonetheless, a couple years back I read a long article, a single site/page that was likely a text file and nothing more. It was a comprehensive essay going over the entire publishing history of the Transformers comic book published by Marvel UK, including such details as what robots were answering the letters in the letter column at what time and even the general elation that some British fans felt that the American comic was being cancelled after 80 issues, thus freeing the UK comic from the constraints of fitting in the continuity of American-borne storylines.

It was long. It was detailed. I cannot find it. Google is ineffective. I don't remember how I found it the first place nor do I know that it even still exists.

No comments: